Entrance to the house
we all have this query in our mind that while building a house or while purchasing a flat that where should be the entry or the main door of our house according to the Vastu science.
The main entry of any place might it be a house, shop, office, palace or a fort is the most important part of the whole place, anyone visiting these places will first encounter with the main door.
The main door of any place should be attractive, easy to identify, easy to get into and should give the basic idea about the place.
in Vedic Vastu it’s suggested that there are 32 doors in one house and among these doors, some are good some are very good and some are not so good and some are bad. so we have to be sure of the main door placement in our house so that the house in which we will be staying will give us best results and prosperity.
The main door and all 32 doors ( pads)
- Shikhi Fear of fire
- Parjanya More of a girl child.
- Jayant Good profit of money or wealth
- Indra Get royal pleasure or happiness
- Surya More increase anger
- Satya More telling lies
- Bhusha More cruelty
- Akash Fear of theft.
- Anil Less children
- Pusha Lead to servitude.
- Vithetat Lead to meanness
- Ghrashat Money and prosperity
- Yama Increase in fear of death
- Ghandharva Causes poverty
- Bhringraj Government lead problems
- Mrig Problems to children
- Pitre Short life and poverty
- Daudarik More expenditures.
- Sugreeva Loss of money.
- Pusshpadant Increase in money.
- Varun Increase in luck or happiness.
- Asura Fear of royalty.
- Shosh Increase in money and illness.
- Paapyaskhma Illness and accumulation of sin.
- Rog Fear of fights and conflicts.
- Naag More enemies in relatives.
- Mukhaya Gain in male child and money.
- Bhallat Gain of wealth or prosperity.
- Som Male child and wealth.
- Bhunjang Enmity with the son.
- Aditi Wickedness in ladies.
- Diti Becomes poor.