Vastu for Offices
Vastu for offices has helped businessmen worldwide. The principles of Vastu Shastra is vastly applied at, house, factory, shops or offices. The increasing demand for Vastu application with modern interiors is gaining more significance these days. Vastu principals like sitting position, placement of reception, placement of documents and various departments fetches best results.
When designing and decorating the office one must not only look towards the aesthetics. Apply Vastu Principals for the overall development of the business. Deriving maximum benefits from the office setup is the motive behind the Vastu Shastra. Working in a conducive environment and increasing the efficiency of the staff for better results.
Important aspects considered while following Vastu Shastra for Offices
- The shape of the office should be square or rectangular, Vastu cuts should be avoided.
- Placement of doors and windows
- Main Entrance
- Placement and cabins of MD, CEO, Director, and all other important staff.
- Facing positions and sitting locations.
- Colors and interior designs, paintings, Banners.
- Placement of Toilets. (Very Important)
- Location of the conference room.
- Placement of Accounts or the financial department
- Brahmasthan kept open
- Placement of Pantry or canteen is also very important
- Temple or prayer place
- Electrical instruments, printers, computers, Fax, ACS, Coolers Extra.
Vastu for offices – Corporate office
- The slope of the land on which the office is built must be always towards East, North, and North-East.
- Construct administrative and other office areas in North, East, South or South-West.
- The seating arrangement of senior executives, including Chairman, general manager, and directors, to the southern, western and south-western portions of the office.
- Temple or a small prayer room, built it in the North-East corner maintained neat and clean.
- The reception counter in the North-East portion of the office is best. The receptionist should sit facing the north or east direction.
- The kitchen or the staff canteen, place it in the South-East zone of the office.
- Toilets in the administrative building, keep it in the North-West.
- Free open spaces for lawns must be towards the North, North-East, and East.
- Build the main gate in the proper slot as per Vastu in any of the direction. Plan an attractive main gate along with the guard rooms or security rooms.
- Parking of cars, motorbikes, cycles and light commercial vehicles in North-West, North or East side of buildings. No parking zones in the North-East direction.
- Vastu for Offices - August 28, 2017
- Vastu for Factory - July 28, 2017
- Vastu for Bathroom and Toilets - July 24, 2017